- Not all Blu-ray Disc™ players or TVs have internet capabilities. To see if your unit has the ability to connect to the Internet, check the specifications or supplied operations guide.
- We recommend using a gaming adapter or wireless bridge if the video device does not have wireless internet capabilities and a LAN connection is not available in the room or area where the video device is located.
- Prior to following the steps in this solution, ensure that the router is connected to an active, high-speed modem.
Follow these steps to connect a wired router to a Blu-ray Disc player, TV, or network media player:
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the router to the Local Area Network (LAN) jack on the back of the product.
- Use the Network Setup feature from the menu of the video device to set up a wired connection.
NOTE: The sub-steps may slightly vary by model. Refer to the manual supplied with the Blu-ray Disc player or TV for model-specific instructions.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME or Menu button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Setup.
- Follow the on-screen steps to set up a wired connection.