After you performed a network diagnosis, the TV may not connect to the Internet and the network diagnosis result may appear as:
- Wireless Device: Found
- Local Access: OK
- Internet Access: Failed
- Dial-up connection isn't supported.
- Connection through proxy isn't supported.
- Network that requires a login for authentication such as a virtual private network (VPN) or PPPoE connection isn't supported.
- Contact your internet provider if it's necessary to disable the firewall of the router.
Follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Use a computer to check if the internet connection is active.
If you can't connect other devices to the wireless LAN, contact your internet service provider.
- Reset all network devices, such as cable modem and router. Turn off and unplug them for two minutes.
- Connect the power cords of the modem and router.
- Perform a power reset on the TV.
- Perform the network diagnosis.
Check the following articles if other network diagnosis results are displayed