Video streaming performance is often related to your internet speed and network connection. Check the troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue.
- Check if the issue occurs when viewing content from other online video services.
Note: If the issue only occurs when viewing content from one particular service, then that service may be experiencing an issue. In this case, try the service again at a later time.
- Reset the router and/or cable modem and then try again.
- Unplug the power cord for your modem and/or router for about one minute.
- Plug the power cord back in and wait until the flashing lights indicate that the modem and/or router has completely restarted.
- Check your internet connection speed to ensure it meets or exceeds the recommendations:
- Recommended for SD quality - 3.0 Megabits per second
- Recommended for HD quality - 5.0 Megabits per second
- Recommended for Ultra HD quality - 25 Megabits per second
- Your streaming service provider can provide the specific recommendations for their service.
- If your internet speed does not meet the recommendations, contact your internet provider for help.
- Perform a power reset of your streaming device.
- Unplug the power cord of your device for about one minute, then plug it back in, turn it on, and try again.
Additional information is available from the following streaming services: