You can enjoy photo, music and video files stored in a USB storage device on the TV.
- Make sure to backup your media files stored on a USB flash drive. Sony is not responsible for any lost or damaged data stored on a USB device.
- Most BRAVIA models supports FAT16, FAT32 and exFAT file systems only for USB playback. Newer BRAVIA models (2013 onwards) support FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS file systems.
- Depending on the file, playback may not be possible even for supported formats.
Perform connection and playback your photos and videos
Connect the USB device to the TV USB port at the back of the TV.
- If necessary, turn on the USB device.
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button to reveal the menu.
Depending on the TV model, you can go to either one of the following:
- Select Apps → Media Player → Select name of connected device
- Select Apps → Media Player → Photos, Music or Videos → Select name of connected device
- Select Media → Photos, Music or Videos → Select name of connected device
- Select Connected Devices → USB → Photos, Music or Videos
- Select Media Server → USB
- Select the file from the list or folder, then press the (Enter) button to play the file.