Sound from the Soundbar subwoofer is too low
Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
Note: The subwoofer is a speaker for playing bass sounds. Sound from the subwoofer may be hard to hear when the input source has less bass sound, such as TV broadcast.
- On the remote control, press the + (Plus) button of the SW (subwoofer volume) to turn up the subwoofer volume.
Note: The button name (subwoofer volume, BASS, etc.) varies depending on the model.
- If Night mode is set to ON, set it to OFF.
Note: For details regarding Night mode, refer to the product manuals .
- Check the following:
- HT-S2000: Using the Sony | Home Entertainment Connect app, select Settings → Sound Settings → Speaker position and volume level settings → Volume level, then adjust the Subwoofer volume level.
- HT-A7000/A5000 and A3000 only: Make sure the Sound Field Optimization is complete. To start the optimization, select Home → Setup → Advanced Settings → Speaker Settings → Sound Field Optimization, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: For details, refer to the Help Guide.
- Other models: Go to step 4.
- Play the test tone or built-in demo music to verify if any sound is coming out of the subwoofer. Select your model for details.
HT-A7000/A5000/A3000 HT-A9/X9000F/Z9F HT-S40R HT-S400 Other models