To check if a system firmware update is available, follow these steps:
- Press the HELP button on your remote control.
- In the Help menu, select System software update.
- Then select Check for a system software update or Software update.
- If an update is available for download, follow the instructions on the screen and perform the update on your TV.
If no update is found, proceed to next step.
- Type your TV model name in the search box of the Sony support website home page.
If you do not know what your model number is, please check the sticker at the lower left corner of your TV's back panel.
- Navigate to the Software & Downloads section and select the Firmware download button.
- Follow the instructions on the website to download the update to a USB flash drive, and perform the update on your TV.
If no software update is found, proceed to next step.