I hear audio (sound), but the screen is black with a vertical line on the left side, or I see a double image
While streaming content, if you see a vertical line on the left side of the TV screen or a double split image when audio and subtitles continue to play, perform a restart or power reset of the TV.
Steps to perform a restart
The menu items and steps may vary so follow the steps that best match your TV menu.
- Restart the TV with the supplied remote control:
- Press and hold the POWER button until a menu appears, then select Restart
- Press and hold the POWER button until Power off appears on the screen
- Restart using the TV menu:
- On the supplied remote, press the (Quick Settings) button, then select Settings → System → Restart → Restart
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button, then select Settings → About → Restart → Restart
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button, then select Settings → Device Preferences → About → Restart → Restart
Note: When restarting with the remote or menu, the TV will automatically power off and back on after a short time.
Steps to perform a power reset
- Unplug the TV power cord from the wall outlet, wait two minutes, then plug the power cord back in.
Note: Skip this step if your TV power cord is inaccessible.