IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
- Make sure your TV is set to the proper HDMI® input to receive the signal from the camcorder by pressing the Input button on the TV remote control repeatedly until the correct HDMI input is displayed on the TV.
- Be sure to check which input on the TV you are connecting to.
- The location of the Input button on your remote and the number and names of the inputs may be different on your TV. To see the exact location of the Input button, refer to the instruction manual supplied with the product.
- This may happen if both HD and SD recordings are stored on the recording media. If this is the case:
- Disconnect the HDMI cable.
- Turn off the camcorder for 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the HDMI cable.
- Turn the camcorder back on.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the HDMI cable is securely connected to both the camcorder and TV.
- If problem persists, check the video output settings of the camcorder.
- For details about the specifications and settings of the camcorder, refer to the manual or contact the its manufacturer.
- If the camcorder is connected to a monitor using an HDMI-DVI adapter, the sound will not be output because a DVI connection only supports video.