Note: If the Wi‑Fi® signal occasionally or frequently disconnects, refer to the article The TV Wi-Fi signal drops or intermittently disconnects.
Before You Start
- Dial-up internet and connections by proxy aren't supported.
- Networks that require login for authentication, such as virtual private network (VPN) or PPPoE connections, aren't supported.
- If it's necessary to disable the router's firewall, please contact your internet provider or the router's manufacturer.
Performing a Network Diagnosis
The menu screen varies depending on your model. For model-specific information, check your manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- On the supplied TV remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select System Settings → Set-up.
- If you don't see this option, move to the next step.
- Select Network → Home Network or Network Set-up.
- Select View Network settings and status or View Network Status.
- Select Check Connection → Yes.
- The connection diagnosis will start. Wait until the connection results are displayed.
Troubleshoot Connection Results
The items displayed in the connection results provide information on the network status. Select the most appropriate solution from the table below according to the connection results.
|Wireless device on TV