How can I access the WILD TV service?
NOTE: Before starting the procedure below, verify the following:
- The Internet video device is connected to an active Internet connection.
- The Internet video device is registered on the Sony® Essentials website .
- Using the supplied remote, press the Home button.
- Select Video or Internet video.
- Select the Wild TV® app.
NOTE: A message will appear advising that the device must be registered or linked.
- Using a computer, go to the Sony Essentials website at: https://internet.sony.tv/wildtv.
- Log in using your E-mail and Password.
- A message will appear saying that the Wild TV website will be opened in a new window, Click Continue.
- Click Sign Up to create a new subscription or Click Sign In if you have an existing account.
- Once you have either signed in to an existing account or created a new subscription, log back in to the Sony Essentials website and click Link to Premium Services.
- Under the Wild TV field, click Link to Service.
- Return to the TV and access Wild TV app from the menu of the Internet video device.
NOTE: In order to have access to their premium offering or videos, they must have an active subscription. Visit the Wild TV website for additional information regarding the advantages of having a subscription.