Before You Start
- Make sure to unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Avoid touching the LCD screen.
- Don't spray detergent directly on the TV.
- It could drip over the lower or exterior part of the screen, and may cause the TV to malfunction.
- Don't spray chemicals such as insecticide, benzene, thinner, etc.
- These items may damage the TV screen, or the electrical circuitry, and can strip the finish on the TV.
- Don't let the TV contact with a rubber or vinyl material for a long period of time.
- The TV may deteriorate or its paint may peel off.
- Ask the sales representative if you're going to use their commercially available chemical or cleaning cloth.
- Don't use a commercially available screen protective filter.
Clean Your TV
- Gently wipe the screen or the exterior with a dry, soft cloth, such as an eyeglass cleaner.
- For inks from oil markers on the screen, soak a cloth in a non-soap cleanser diluted (by less than 1% ) with water. Squeeze it tightly, then wipe the ink off.
- Use non-soap cleansers cautiously because it may cause environmental problems when disposed improperly.
- Immediately afterwards, gently wipe the screen with a soft, dry cloth.
- Don't use detergent with abrasives such as a cleanser.
- The liquid crystal order may collapse if you apply pressure when you wipe the LCD and it may look like a dirt. Turn the power off and on to recover this condition.
- Wipe the printed surface such as CH +, CH -, or HDMI 1 of the TV carefully with a soft dry cloth.
- The printed surface may receive damage if scratched by your nails.
- It's recommended to use a small duster with handle to clean a narrow space like between the television and stand (table top stand).
- Dust may stick near the vent of the TV. Dusts deposited on this area may cause failure and overheating. It's recommended to remove it with a vacuum cleaner once a month.
- Soak a cloth in neutral detergent diluted with water, firmly wring it, wipe off the dirt on the remote control, and then lightly wipe the remote control with a dry cloth.
Note: If the battery fluid leaks, wipe off the fluid in the battery compartment of the remote control before you insert new batteries.