- Make sure that the Amazon® Video On Demand (VOD) account has been set up for use on the internet video device.
- Internet video devices manufactured from 2009 to 2013 have to be registered on Essentials before you can enjoy using the Amazon Video On Demand app.
Not all TVs and Blu-ray Disc™ players or Home Theater systems have Internet capability. To see if your unit has either of these capabilities, check the specifications.
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select Video.
- Select Amazon.
- Select the desired video.
- Press the Enter button.
- Use the Purchase PIN provided during the set-up process to rent or purchase a video.