IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This article describes the main functions of the A9F_AF9, Z9F_ZF9 Series TV. For detailed information, check the TV manual.
Android TV™ Functions
The A9F_AF9, Z9F_ZF9 Series TVs are loaded with Android™ 8.0 at the time of purchase. The articles in this section discuss the functions unique to Android TV, such as connecting to the internet and using apps.
- Set Up Your Android TV Device for Internet Streaming
- Voice Recognition Features of Your TV
- Set Up the Chromecast Built-in Function of Your Android TV Device
- Update Your Android TV
Use the Home menu and TV Menu Bar to access various menus, check programs, and change the TV settings.
A9F_AF9, Z9F_ZF9 Series TV Features
The following functions are newly added with the A9F_AF9 and Z9F_ZF9 Series TVs.
- Operate a Cable, Satellite, or Set-Top Box with Your TV Remote Control
- What Is Netflix® Calibrated Mode?
- What File Formats Do the Album, Music, and Video Apps Support?
- Change the Default Accessibility Shortcut Function on Your Android TV
- No Support for Audio Output from the TV Speakers and Headphones at the Same Time
*Android, Android TV, Chromecast built-in, and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.