The error code 300 message indicates a communication issue with the server and that the Hulu app is currently not available.
Check if the video device still has an error code after completing each step:
- Turn off and unplug your devices such as video devices, modems, and routers for approximately one minute, and then turn them back on.
- If you are watching a video over a wireless connection, disconnect any other devices from your network.
- Connect the video device directly to the router using a wired connection.
- Use a separate modem and router if needed.
- Connect your video device directly to the modem (not the router) using wired connection.
- If a video starts to stutter or doesn't load, stop the video and then restart it from the Hulu menu.