Update pre-installed apps on your Android TV
If the Google Play™ store app is set to Auto-update apps at any time (default), preinstalled apps on your Android TV™, such as Netflix® or YouTube™ streaming services, are generally updated automatically.
To check your settings, use the following procedure:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- The next steps vary depending on your TV, select the steps that best match your TV menu options:
- Select Apps → Google Play store → Settings → Auto-update apps → Auto-update apps at any time.
- Select Google Play store → Settings → Auto-update apps → Auto-update apps at any time.
- Steps from the Google Play store profile.