IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The Home menu displays on the Android TV™ screen when you press the HOME button on the remote control. You can change the TV settings or search for recommended content and apps in the Home menu.
Search, Notifications, Inputs, and Settings
The Apps row displays your favorite apps.
The Play Next row shows programs that you haven't finished watching, the next episode or season of your favorite show, and programs you added manually.
- Select a program and hold down the button on the remote to add a program to Play Next.
- Some programs and services can't be added.
- If there's no applicable programs, Play Next row might not display.
The rows below the Apps are the Channels. Programs listed here are recommended by the selected video streaming apps.
- Play Now is included in the Channels section.
- Open the Customize channels menu to add or removeChannels from a selection of apps.
- Press the BACK button to return to the Home menu.
- To access the manual and other support information, press the HELP button on the remote or select the Help icon from the list of apps.
- If the TV is disconnected from the network, the following error messages may appear:
- Wi-Fi is not connected
- Unable to access internet
- Ethernet is not connected
- Follow these steps to reconnect the TV to the network:
- Select DETAILS to access the Network Settings.
- Follow the on-screen directions to reconnect the TV.
- The error message disappears after the TV is reconnected to a network.
*Android, Android TV, and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC; Oreo is a trademark of Mondelez International, Inc. group.