IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The TV program guide or recorded title list is not displayed even if you press the GUIDE or TitleList button while watching from an external device (cable box or set-top box). If BRAVIA Sync is on or if you are using the IR Blaster, pressing the GUIDE or TitleList button on the TV remote control will send that signal to the external device. Therefore, depending on the specifications of the connected device, the program guide or recorded title list of the connected device may be displayed.
This step will require that you create a favorite channel list and then you will be able to access the grid to see the old Guide after you set up your Set-top box to be controlled by your IR Blaster.
- Set the input to TV.
- On the supplied remote, press the DISCOVER button.
- Navigate down and select Add channels to Favorites.
- From your favorites, select Favorite 1, then select your cable provider.
- Select the channels you want to add as your favorites.
- Press BACK to exit.
- Press DISCOVER.
- Navigate to the row with your favorite channels that you just setup.
- Select Guide (Favorites 1).
- The grid will appear with the programming information