The following error messages may appear when the EPG of the Android™ TV is launched:
- Feature available only when the TV has found digital channels.
- Not available when no digital services have been stored.
The display of the EPG depends on the TV setup and whether the broadcast signal contains an EPG data. To ensure that EPG will display properly whenever data is available, follow the steps below.
- Set the Signal Type to Antenna.
Note: If using a set-top box, set the provider for the set-top box in the IR Blaster setup .
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under the Settings category, select Settings.
- Under the TV category, select Channel setup.
- Select Channel.
- Select Signal Type.
- Select Antenna.
- Connect the TV to the internet .
- Launch the EPG.