IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The TalkBack feature works by vocalizing the information on the TV screen, such as the program guide and setting screen. The TalkBack feature also explains the item you selected and information on what can be done with that item. To use the Talkback feature, an Internet connection is necessary.
- The TalkBack feature is being continuously improved. For now, some features on TV might work better with the Screen Reader.
- When the TalkBack feature is ON, the Edit option in Quick Settings can't be used.
- When the TalkBack feature is set to ON, some edit options, including Move and Hide in Inputs, can't be used.
- For eARC-supported models only: when the TalkBack feature is activated, the eARC mode will be Off.
- The Accessibility shortcut function can switch the TalkBack feature from active to inactive.