Perform the following troubleshooting steps on the BRAVIA™ XR TV and then check if the issue is resolved after completing each step:
- Make sure your TV is compatible with spatial sound. If your TV is compatible, go to the next step.
Note: If your TV model is not listed on the page, it isn't compatible with spatial sound.
- Update the TV software to the latest version.
- Make sure the wireless transmitter and TV are connected with both an optical digital cable and a USB cable.
- Make sure the Bluetooth® setting on the TV is set to On
Note: The TV must detect the wireless transmitter by Bluetooth to perform the setup.
- On the remote control, press the Quick settings button.
- Select Settings → Remotes and Accessories → Bluetooth, then set to On.
- Adjust the distance and position of the transmitter and TV.
Note: If any devices near the TV emit radio signals, turn them off or move them away from the TV.
Note: To set the initial 3D surround settings later, follow the steps below.
- On the TV remote control, press the Quick settings button.
- Select Settings
- Select Remotes & Accessories → 3D surround Neckband Speaker/Headphones → Set up 3D surround
- Follow the screen instructions.