I can't find the web browser app on my Android TV
The Android TV™ does not have a pre-installed web browser app. However, you may be able to download and install third-party apps that function as a web browser through the Google Play™ store app on your TV.
- We don't guarantee the operation of third-party apps. Third-party apps that have been downloaded and installed from the Google Play store are supported by the company or developer who produced them.
- You can check the Apps for Android TV website to view descriptions and reviews of the available apps before downloading and installing on your TV.
Follow these steps to locate a browser app:
- Open the Settings menu. How to access Settings
- Select Apps. Note: If the supplied remote control has an APPS button, you can press the APPS button to display the apps list.
- Select the Google Play store app.
- In the search window, use keywords like web browser or browser to locate an app that will meet your needs.