Before you start
- If an external USB hard disc is connected to the TV, disconnect the USB cable from the TV before resetting.
- If the TV is turned off, turn it on first and perform the following operation.
How to perform the soft reset
- Point the remote control to the illumination LED and press and hold the Power button of the remote control for about five seconds until a Power off message appears on the TV screen.
: Illumination LED
: Remote control POWER button
- The TV then reboots automatically. Wait for approximately one minute and the TV will turn back on.
If it doesn't reboot, press the Power button on the remote control to turn on the TV.
- The TV reset operation is complete.
Check if your issue has been resolved.
Is the problem resolved?