TV FAQ - Connect to the Internet and other devices
Use your preferred method
Read an in-depth article or use our interactive guide for help connecting your TV to a home network, the internet and other devices such as headphones, soundbars, stereo receivers, and more.
Try our BRAVIA connectivity guide
Get help with connections to the internet, peripheral devices, as well as various audio and video devices
- Audio and video devices
- Connect to Internet, network, Wi-Fi
- Troubleshoot Internet, network, Wi-Fi
- Screen mirroring
IMPORTANT: For any model-specific information regarding any of the steps in these solutions, refer to the supplied operations manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
Audio and video devices
- Connect a sound bar to your TV
- How to connect audio and video devices to a TV
- How to connect wireless headphones or speakers to a TV or other external device (source)
- How to get sound from your TV speakers and headphones at the same time
Connect to Internet, network, Wi-Fi
- What is a wireless network?
- Tips to maximize the Wi-Fi performance in your home.
- Connect the TV to the Internet and troubleshoot problems
- Can I manually set the IP address on my device?
- Test the speed of your Internet connection
Troubleshoot Internet, network, Wi-Fi
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Internet connection drops or intermittently disconnects
- Error: 1107, 2123, 3218, 5010 or 7003 appears during the network setup or when attempting to access Internet Content on the TV
- Error: 2200 appears on the TV when trying to access the network connection
- Wired Internet connection doesn't work on my TV
- What is Screen Mirroring?
- Display the screen of other devices on the TV using wireless connection
- The Screen Mirroring function doesn't work
- Unable to make a new Screen Mirroring connection when another Screen Mirroring device is connected to the TV
- Use the Screen Mirroring feature to display your Windows 10 computer screen on the TV