Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if the TV turns on by itself.
IMPORTANT: If additional information regarding menu operation is required to perform the troubleshooting steps provided, refer to the operating instructions provided with the Product.
- If the device has a timer option, ensure it is disabled.
- Check the remote control to see if any of the buttons are stuck that may be interfering with the device.
- Unplug the power cord of the device from the AC wall outlet for 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the AC outlet.
- Attempt to turn on the device.
- Remove all remote controls from the room where the device is located.
NOTE: If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required. Go to Product Repair.