IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The KD -X750H model series software is scheduled to have a major update to Android™ 11. If your TV software is updated, the following features are added, changed, or improved:
Improved settings menu interface (Quick Settings)
The settings menu, formerly called the Action menu, is improved and updated to the Quick Settings menu. You can quickly access features such as Picture mode, Sleep timer, and Picture Off from the current screen. On the remote control, press the ACTION MENU button to access the Quick Settings menu.
- Select Settings to view and make changes to your TV settings. You can also make picture and sound adjustments while watching content.
- Select Edit to add frequently used settings or remove unnecessary ones.
- To change the order of the settings or hide a displayed item, highlight an item and then press and hold the Enter button on the remote control.
Customizable Input menu
The Input menu is improved and displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Edit to add frequently used apps such as YouTube™ or Netflix®.
- To change the order or hide a displayed item, highlight an item and then press and hold the Enter button on the remote control.
New Help screen
Customer Support and the Help Guide are now integrated in a new Help screen.
- When selecting SmartHelp in Apps, or pressing the HELP button on the remote control, a new Help screen is displayed.
- By selecting an item on the left, you can easily switch and display the corresponding screen (Support Information, Help Guide, etc.) on the right.
The Screen saver option under Device Preferences for Put device to sleep is removed.