IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the Texas Instruments PCIxx12 Integrated FlashMedia Controller driver to support Memory Stick® and SD memory card media with the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system.
- Windows® 7
- 1.18 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000601594.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000601594.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Texas Instruments PCIxx12 Integrated FlashMedia Controller" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Texas Instruments™ PCIxx12 Integrated FlashMedia Controller Driver is complete.