IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Atheros AR928X/AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter driver to resolve the following issues:
- A blue screen with the stop error "0xD1" may occur when attempting to use the "Add a device" or "Add a printer" wizard to add a device or printer to the system
- The yellow exclamation point error appears in Device Manager next to "Microsoft Virtual WiFi Adapter" after attempting to use the "Add a device" or "Add a printer" wizard to add a device or printer to the system
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 33.62 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600076.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600076.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click "Yes".
- At the "Atheros AR928X/AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter Update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, select "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Marvell Atheros AR928X/AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter Update is complete.