IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility updates the Setting Utility Series software to version 5.0.3.02040 and provides the following benefits:
- Resolves an issue where the disable LAN option is missing from the VAIO® Power Management utility
- Changes the default settings of the Battery Care function from 80% to 100%
- Resolves an issue where the Battery Care function settings are not saved
- Resolves an issue where the "S" shortcut key cannot be programmed to launch an installed application after a previous shortcut application is removed
- Adds support for high DPI
- Windows® 7
- 8.35 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600109.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600109.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "Setting Utility Series" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- Please read the "Important Note" dialog, then click "OK" to continue.
- At the "Confirm Uninstall" screen, click "OK" to uninstall the current version.
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Setting Utility Series" screen, click "Next".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now", then click "Finish".
- If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" window appears, click "This program installed correctly".
The installation of the Setting Utility Series Update is complete.