IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility updates the NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS video driver for compatibility with the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system and resolves an issue where the user is unable to adjust the screen brightness using the Fn+F5/F6 key combination while in SPEED mode.
- Windows® 7
- 123.89 MB
Before You Start
- IMPORTANT: Before installing this update, please note the following:
- Please update the BIOS using the BIOS Update Utility. A link to the BIOS Update Utility is available in the You May Need This section above.
- Please use the NVIDIA Graphics Driver Uninstaller tool to uninstall the current NVIDIA drivers. A link to the NVIDIA Graphics Driver Uninstaller tool is available in the You May Need This section above.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600088.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600088.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for NVIDIA Drivers" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Nvidia Solftware License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "Yes" to continue with the installation.
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, click "Yes, I want to restart my computer now", then click "Finish".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS Video Driver Update is complete.