IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility is provided to uninstall the current video graphics driver when required by the NVIDIA Graphics driver update.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 2.31 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600055.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600055.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Nvidia Graphics Driver Uninstaller" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "This will remove the Nvidia Display Driver" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Your computer must be restarted now in order to complete the uninstall process" screen, click "Yes" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the removal of the NVIDIA Graphics Driver is complete.