IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Pioneer BD-ROM BDC-TD02 drive firmware to version 1.02 and provides the following benefits:
- Improves the reading performance for CD media
- Resolves an issue where the user is unable to format or finalize DVD-RW media
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 4.60 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this update do not turn the computer off or cancel the update.
- This update is intended only for models with the Pioneer BD-ROM BDC-TD02 optical drive option.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600136.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600136.exe file to begin the installation.
- If the "User Account Control" screen appears, click "Yes".
- At the "PIONEER BD-ROM BDC-TD02 Firmware Update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Firmware updater" screen, follow the on-screen instructions, then click "Yes" to continue the installation.
- At the confirmation page, verify the firmware version is 1.02, then click "Update".
- At the "Firmware update completes, restart PC" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Pioneer DVD-RW BD-ROM BDC-TD02 Firmware Update is completed.