IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Corel WinDVD BD software and provides the following benefits:
- Improves compatibility with retail Blu-ray Disc™ movie titles
- Adds support for Side-by-Side Blu-ray 3D™ playback
- BD-J format disc created by Picture Motion Browser™ may take up to 75 seconds before playback begins
- When playing Side-by-Side Blu-ray 3D content the edge of the picture on the right is displayed on the left side of the screen
- Playback of Side-by-Side Blu-ray 3D content is not smooth
- Video and sound synchronization is not correct when playing AVCHD™ content on 3D HDTV
- Playback of interlaced Blu-ray video content is not smooth when output to an HDMI™ monitor
- WinDVD or 3D Vision Photo Viewer applications may experience performance issues after using the function key to adjust brightness during playback of 3D content
- Improves the playback of Blu-ray and AVCHD DVD discs
- The 2D to 3D conversion function does not work properly after playing Blu-ray 3D content
- Converting from 2D to 3D does not work properly after playing Blu-Ray 3D content
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 70.97 MB
Before You Start
- IMPORTANT: This update is for models that have Corel WinDVD BD installed. Please ensure the WinDVD BD application is closed before installing this update.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600718.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600718.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Welcome to Corel WinDVD BD Update Setup Program" window, click "Next".
- At the "Corel WinDVD BD Update Ver. 10.0.6.124" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen click "Finish".
The installation of the Corel WinDVD Software Update is complete.