IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the TSST DVDWBD TS-LB23A optical drive firmware to version SN02 and provides improved optical reading performance.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 3.64 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this update do not turn the computer off or cancel the update.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600188.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600188.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "TSSTcorp DVDWBD TS-LB23A Firmware Update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Firmware updater" screen, follow the on-screen instructions, then click "Yes" to continue the installation.
- At the confirmation page, verify the firmware version is SN02, then click "Update".
- At the "Finished" screen click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the TSST DVDWBD TS-LB23A Firmware Update is completed.