IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller driver to version 18.104.22.168 to resolve an issue where the error message "An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file" appears when attempting to copy or save a file to a USB hard drive.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 8.98 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600213.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600213.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver is complete.