IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility updates the Intel Wireless Display software to version 220.127.116.11 and provides the following benefits:
- Provides the ability to auto-connect to the Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) adapter for true one touch connection
- Resolves an issue where a blank screen appears when attempting to launch Windows Media Center
- Improves the performance of the Intel Wireless Display software
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 93.66 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000601598.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000601598.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Intel® Wireless Display" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Intel Wireless Display Software Update is complete.