Please install this update AFTER installing the Intel ICH8M-E/ICH9M-E/5 Series/6 Series SATA RAID Controller driver.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Intel ICH8M-E/ICH9M-E/5 Series/6 Series SATA RAID Controller driver to version 220.127.116.114 to resolve an issue where the computer may experience a slow start-up when configured for RAID 0 using two SSD (Solid State Drive) storage devices.
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® XP
- 11.77 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600181.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600181.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "Intel ICH8M-E/ICH9M-E/5 Series/6 Series SATA RAID Controller" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the Setup Program" screen, make sure to select the "Install Intel® Control Center" check box, and then click "Next".
- At the "Warning!" screen, please read the warning information, and then click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "Yes" to continue.
- At the "Readme File Information" screen, read the information, and then click "Next".
- At the "Setup progress" screen, click "Next".
- At the "The Setup is Complete" screen, select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now" and then click "Finish".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel ICH8M-E/ICH9M-E/5 Series/6 Series SATA RAID Controller Driver is complete.