If model-specific information is required to complete each step, check your manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
WARNING!Performing this step will delete all Bluetooth® pairing information and your device will return to factory default settings.
- Disconnect the USB cable.
- Press and hold the button for about two seconds to turn off your headphones.
- Press and hold the button and the NC/AMBIENT buttons simultaneously for more than seven seconds.
- The light indicator (blue) flashes four times when the initialization is complete.
Does the light indicator flash?
- Yes, it flashes blue and red alternately (or flashes blue twice at a time).
- The headphones are in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Yes, it flashes.
- The headphones turn on, but aren't initialized. Follow the steps above again to perform initialization.
- No, it doesn't flash.
- The headphones may not have enough battery. Refer to the Cannot Charge section to find a solution.