Import Music to the Media Go™ Software Library
First, transfer the music from the CD into the Media Go software library:
- Start the Media Go software on your computer.
- Insert the audio CD you wish to transfer into the CD/DVD drive of the computer.
- In the left pane, right click Audio CD and select the Import CD button.
- The album information is acquired if an internet connection is available.
- The Importing track status bar at the bottom of the page displays Imported xx tracks to library when the process is complete.
Import in High-Resolution Format
- Select Preferences at the bottom of the screen.
- Select CD Import, and select FLAC.
- Select OK.
Transfer Tracks to the Portable Player
Now that the tracks are in your library, follow the steps below to transfer them to your device:
- Connect your device to the computer.
Note: WALKMAN will appear in the left pane of the Media Go software when the computer recognizes your portable player.
- Select Music under Library.
Note: Don't select Music option under WALKMAN.
- Select the Album you imported.
Note: When the album is highlighted, WALKMAN appears at the bottom of the screen, next to the Add To button and under Destination.
- Click the Add To button.
- Refer to your device's manual to check if your player supports the Media Go software.
- A list of supported devices is available at the Media Go website.
- The Media Go software may work with other devices not listed. However, we cannot guarantee its operation.