MDR-XB50AP EXTRA BASS™ In-ear Headphones
Questions & Answers: 44
- Headphones troubleshooting guideWant to know how to connect your Headphones to your TV? Refer to the BRAVIA Connectivity Guide for instructions. For the WF-1000XM4 headphones: If you have trouble with the touch sensor working unexpectedly, refer
- How do I replace the earpads or earbuds on my headphones?If you have the Truly Wireless earbud headphones, refer to the Can I purchase the earbuds (headphones) or the charging case separately? article instead. Depending on your model you may be able to replace the earpads
- The sound from one side (left or right) of the wired headphones is very lowFor Bluetooth® headphones, refer to the Headphones Troubleshooting Guide article. For RF / Infrared headphones, refer to the Sound issues with the Radio Frequency Headphones article instead. These are general troubleshooting
- How to check a work order or the repair status of a product.Follow these steps to make a new repair request or to find out the status and work order information regarding an existing repair.
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- No sound from the headphones when connected to the AUDIO OUT of a TVThis article is designed to assist you in resolving a no sound issue when connecting your headphones using a wired connection to the audio out on the back of a TV. A wired connection means that the TV is connected
- What is NFC?Near Field Communication (NFC™) is a standards-based connectivity technology that makes it more convenient to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect devices. It's a technology enabling short-range
- How do I register a Sony product?All Sony® products can be registered online at the Sony Product Registration Web site.
- There is no sound, or sound is only heard from one side of the headphonesSelect the appropriate headphones type or model for troubleshooting steps: Headband / In-Ear Headband/In-Ear (Wireless) Headband/In-Ear (Wired) Truly Wireless LinkBuds S LinkBuds (WF-L900) LinkBuds UC WF-1000X WF-C700N
- What are the USB data transfer rates and specifications?The Universal Serial Bus (USB) specification stipulates five data transfer rates: USB 1.0/Low-Speed: 1.5 Megabits per second (Mbps) USB 1.1/Full-Speed: 12 Mbps USB 2.0/Hi-Speed: 480 Mbps USB 3.0/SuperSpeed: 5 Gbps