IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Sound may skip if there is an interruption in the network environment of the smartphone or the WALKMAN® player connected to the headphones while listening to music using the LDAC™ technology .When this happens, change the playback quality settings of the smartphone or the WALKMAN® player from Prioritize Sound Quality to Prioritize Connection.
NOTE: The steps to change the playback quality settings vary depending on the device that is connected to the headphones. Refer to the instruction manual of the device for more details. Below is an example on how to change the playback quality settings of an NW-A20 series WALKMAN® player.
- From the Home menu, select Settings.
- Select Bluetooth Settings.
- Select Wireless Playback Quality.
- Select Select.
- Select any of the following:
- Prioritize Connection
- LDAC (Prioritize Sound Quality)
- LDAC (Prioritize Connection)
- SBC (Prioritize Sound Quality)
- SBC (Prioritize Connection)