The initializing method differs depending on the model. Check your manual for model-specific information.
WARNING! Performing this step will delete all Bluetooth® pairing information and your device will return to factory default settings.
- The location and color of the power indicator varies depending on your model.
Does the light indicator flash?
- Yes, it flashes blue and red alternately (or flashes blue twice at a time).
- The headphones are in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Yes, it flashes.
- The headphones turn on, but aren't initialized. Follow the steps above to perform the initialization again.
- No, it doesn't flash.
- The headphones may not have enough battery. Follow the Cannot Charge section for a solution.