IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.Follow the steps below to pair a second or subsequent Bluetooth® device to the headphones.
- Bring the headphones and the Bluetooth device within 1 meter or 3 feet from each other.
- Press and hold the POWER button or Multi-function button of the headset for about 7 seconds to enter pairing mode.
- When the unit has no pairing information, it enters pairing mode automatically when turned on.
- The light indicator flashes blue and red alternately when in pairing mode.
- Refer to the manual that came with the headphones for details on pairing.
If the headphones and the Bluetooth device still cannot pair after performing the steps above, perform a factory reset.
- The pairing information will not be deleted by performing a factory reset.
- For instructions on how to reset the headphones, check the manual.