If model-specific information is required to complete each step, check your manual.
- Set the headphones in the charging case.
- Connect the supplied micro-USB cable to the charging case, and then connect the other end to a computer.
- You may also use a USB AC adapter and plug it into a working outlet.
- Always charge the charging case and the headphones at the same time.
- After the headphones are fully charged, press and hold the button on the left and the button on the right unit for about two seconds until the indicators flash in blue.
Does your headphones turn on and produce sound?
- Yes, they turn on and produce sound.
- A low battery level caused the issue.
- Yes, they turn on, but don't produce sound.
- No, they don't turn on.
- Your headphones may not be charging properly. Check the Cannot Charge section for a solution.