When the Adaptive Sound Control is set to On, the Sony | Headphones Connect app detects your action (running, walking, etc.) and automatically switches the settings of the Noise Canceling function to Ambient Sound Control.
To make maximum use of the noise canceling function, follow these steps to set the Adaptive Sound Control to off, and adjust the Noise Canceling or Ambient Sound Control manually.
- Connect the headset and smartphone via Bluetooth, and then launch the Sony | Headphones Connect app.
- If the Adaptive Sound Control is On, turn it Off.
- Turn on the Ambient Sound Control and move the slide bar to the left until Noise Canceling appears in the Ambient Sound Control setting.
Note: If your headset is the WF-1000X model, select Noise Canceling on the menu.
Example for WF-1000XM3
Example for WF-1000X
Is the issue resolved?
- Yes, the issue is resolved.
- The issue was caused by the headset settings.
- No, the issue is not resolved.