IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- Turn on your headphones.
- Connect your headphones to the audio source device using either the supplied cable or a Bluetooth® connection.
- Your headphones won't establish a Bluetooth connection if the cable is connected.
- Turn on the noise canceling function.
- The NC button indicator lights up. The light indicator varies by model. Check your device manual for more information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- As long as your headphones are connected to the audio device, noise canceling will continue to work and your headphones won't automatically turn off.
- This may not work if you set the NC/AMBIENT function to the Google Assistant function.
- To see if your headphones have the Google Assistant function, check your manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.