This article will help you set up and use your WF-1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones.
- [VIDEO] How to set up the Noise-Canceling True Wireless Headphones
- How do I pair an NFC-compatible mobile device to my Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones?
- How to use the Noise-Canceling True Wireless Headphones
- Can I use my wireless earbuds to receive phone calls?
- Can I interchangeably use multiple earbuds and charging cases?
- Frequently asked questions about Bluetooth® audio devices
- Will my earbuds turn off if the charging case battery has no charge?
- Will my earbuds turn on if the charging case battery has no charge?
- Information about using the Google Assistant on your headphones
- Set up Amazon Alexa for wireless headphones
Headphones Connect app
- Headphones Connect App Help Guide
- My earbuds turn off when I use the Headphones Connect app on my mobile device with iOs™ operating system (OS)
Software and firmware update
- Firmware update for wireless noise-canceling earbuds
- Perform software update on your wireless earbuds using a mobile device with an Android™ OS
- Perform software update on your wireless earbuds using a mobile device with an iOs OS
- The firmware update won't install
- Can't charge the earbuds
- No sound from the earbuds
- No sound or sound cuts out from the right wireless noise-canceling earbud
- There's an audio delay when I watch videos
- Noise-canceling effects are weak on my wireless headphones after a software update