Before you start
- Update the software of your wireless headphones. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Version 2.0 or higher for WI-1000X, WH-1000XM2, and WH-1000XM3.
- Version 3.0 or higher for WH-H900N, WH-CH700N, and WI-P600N.
- Version 3.1.4 or higher for WF-1000X.
- Version 1.3.0 or higher for WF-1000XM3.
- Install the Headphones Connect app Version 3.1.0 or higher.
- Install the latest version of the Google Assistant app.
The Google Assistant on your wireless headphones allows you to operate your mobile device using only your voice to control music playback, set reminders, place calls, and more. Check the following articles about setting up and using your Google Assistant:
- What Can the Google Assistant Do?
- Setup the Google Assistant on Your Headphones
- Activate the Google Assistant