Follow these steps to pair your Bluetooth® speaker or headphones to a computer running the Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 or 10 operating system.
Before You Start
- Make sure to turn up the volume level on the computer.
- Make sure your computer supports the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Bluetooth profile.
- The drivers needed to connect your device to a computer are already included in the operating system.
- If your computer is asking for a Bluetooth driver, contact your computer manufacturer.
Pair the Bluetooth speaker or headphones to the computer
View this video or skip to the pairing steps below.
- On the computer, press the Windows Key.
- Select Settings.
- Select Devices.
- Select Bluetooth & other devices.
- If Bluetooth is set to OFF, set it to ON.
If the Bluetooth function is already set to ON, set it to OFF once and then set it back to ON again.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
- On the Add a device window that will pop up, click on Bluetooth.
- Click on the model number of your device.
- A window will pop up indicating the Bluetooth connection is complete.
- If a passkey (or passcode, PIN code, PIN number, password, etc.) is required, enter 0000.
- If the model number of your device doesn't appear on the computer, try again from Step 6.