IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
If any of the issues listed below occurs, follow the instructions.
- The update stops before completion.
- The screen displays Software transfer failed message and the update stops.
- The update stops at the Please wait...Downloading software... or Please wait...Updating... screen.
Power reset your mobile device
- In the Headphones Connect app, tap Cancel to exit.
- Turn off all Bluetooth® devices connected to your mobile device, including the headphones.
- The software update may not start if Bluetooth devices are connected to your mobile device.
- Turn off your mobile device.
- Turn on your mobile device.
- Launch the Headphones Connect app.
- Try to complete the software update of your headphones.
- Turn off or close other apps on your mobile device.
- Keep your headphones as close to your mobile device as possible.
- Make sure to keep other devices that transmit radio waves, including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi® devices, away from your headphones and mobile device.
- Turn off the Google Assistant settings when using an iOS™ device.
*Google is a trademark of Google LLC.