VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: “Sony’s Charlie’s Angels Los Angeles Premiere Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. or D.C., who (i) are currently physically located and residing therein, (ii) are 18 years of age or older as of the time of entry, (iii) have a valid Twitter account, and (iv) are followers of @Sony on their Twitter accounts. This Sweepstakes excludes Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions. Entrants must have either a valid social security number or a valid U.S. personal tax identification to participate. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Employees of Sony Corporation of America (“Sponsor”), its affiliates and their advertising or promotion agencies, those individuals involved in or associated with the production, design, printing, development, implementation or handling of this Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, the above entities’ respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers and related companies, and all such entities officers and directors (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”), members of such persons’ immediate families (spouses, domestic partners, children, siblings, parents), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Description: This Sweepstakes consists of a promotion in which individuals who create a “Tweet” on Twitter between 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 9, 2019 and 6:00 p.m. ET on October 23, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”), and include two specific hashtags, as outlined in Section 3 below in the Tweet, will receive an entry into this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes has available two (2) prizes, each of which consists of two (2) tickets to the Charlie’s Angels official movie premiere in Los Angeles, CA on November 11, 2019 (the “Prize”), as outlined in Section 4. ET shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s Twitter account shall be the official clock for purposes of this Sweepstakes. The potential winning of a Prize is subject to verification, as outlined in Section 5. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. How to Enter: THIS SWEEPSTAKES HAS ONE (1) METHOD OF ENTRY.
Twitter members must login to their account and then create a “Tweet,” which must:
1. Retweet the Sony tweet referencing this Sweepstakes; and
2. Include #AngelsPremiere and #sweeps in your post/comment; and
3. “Mention” the @Sony account
Upon creating the designated “Tweet” with the correct hashtags, as detailed above, the individual (each such individual referred to herein as an “entrant”) will receive one (1) entry into this Sweepstakes (a “Sweepstakes Entry”). Sweepstakes Entries must be received by 6:00 p.m. ET on October 23, 2019. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person. Any Sweepstakes Entries submitted in excess of this limit will be disqualified. If a Twitter account is set to “Private/Posts are Private”, your Tweet, even if you include the correct hashtags, will not become a Sweepstakes Entry; such Tweets will be disqualified and rejected as ineligible for consideration in this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Twitter accounts, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void all of that entrant’s Sweepstakes Entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If an entrant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to sending a “Tweet” with the above hashtags through Twitter or submitting any personally identifiable information to Sponsor or any other entity connected to this Sweepstakes.
4. Prize/Odds of Winning: There will be two (2) winners of this Sweepstakes. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Charlie’s Angels Official Premiere in Los Angeles on November 11, 2019, if held (the “Prize”). The Prize does not include airfare, lodging or any other associated benefits. The Prize winners are not guaranteed a meet & greet or interaction with any celebrities attending the Premiere, nor granted access to the red carpet. In addition, Sponsor does not guarantee that the Official Premiere will occur. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize: $100.00. Odds of winning the Prize depend upon the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions at Sponsor’s option. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the Prizes. An entrant may only win one set of the tickets. Any depiction of the Prizes in Sweepstakes materials or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including, but not limited to, income taxes) arising from winning a Prize in this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the Prize winners.
5. Drawing and Notification of Winner: For this Sweepstakes, the Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, in a drawing to be held on or after October 23, 2019 (but after 6:00 p.m. ET on October 23, 2019), by Sponsor. Each potential Prize winner will be contacted by Sponsor via Twitter Direct Message (“Direct Message”) on or after the drawing day, and notified of his/her potential Prize status and asked to respond to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours with his/her First Name, Last Name, Address, Email Address, Date of Birth, and Phone Number including area code (“Verification Information”). Any potential winner who does not respond within 24 hours of such notification for any reason may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible for any reason, or if he/she cannot or does not comply in full with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner for the Prize may be selected (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) from all remaining eligible Sweepstakes Entries.
7. Additional Terms and Disclaimers: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Sweepstakes Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limits, or for Sweepstakes Entries that are not in compliance with these Official Rules and all such Sweepstakes Entries will be disqualified. By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and Twitter from any and all liability and any losses/injuries of any kind, including personal injury and/or death, resulting or arising from participation in this Sweepstakes and entrants participation therein, or the acceptance/possession of a Prize by each respective winner of a Prize; or inability to use a Prize; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of any Sweepstakes entry information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by this Sweepstakes or any entrant; interruption or inability to access this Sweepstakes, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer or mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any typographical or other error contained in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. IN NO EVENT WILL SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR TWITTER BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREUNDER. Entrants also agree to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final and binding in all respects, and waive any right to claim any ambiguity in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, or actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of the (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
8. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: This Sweepstakes shall be construed and governed according to the laws of the U.S. and the state of New York. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) this Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of the Prize and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Each entrant agrees that his/her claim, if any, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrants further agree that any claim/judgment/award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and, under no circumstances, will an entrant be entitled to awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this section be deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT.
9. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER’S NAME: An additional copy of these Official Rules by which all entrants are bound, or the winners’ names, may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Sony’s Charlie’s Angels Los Angeles Premiere Sweepstakes “Rules” or “Winners List” (specify which), 25 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10010 to be received no later than November 30, 2019.
10. SPONSOR: This promotion is sponsored by Sony Corporation of America, 25 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010.